I could have had our Kirsten doll model this dress, since she is the true Scandinavian around here. But she is Swedish and probably wouldn't want to wear a dress that matches the Norwegian flag. Also, she is all dressed up for Christmas right now, and sitting prettily on the book shelf.
Little Miss Norway
I could have had our Kirsten doll model this dress, since she is the true Scandinavian around here. But she is Swedish and probably wouldn't want to wear a dress that matches the Norwegian flag. Also, she is all dressed up for Christmas right now, and sitting prettily on the book shelf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this dress! I'm just starting to make some baby doll clothes for my little girl's dolls - my attempts are much cruder but must start somewhere. Your blog is lovely, I will be following!
ReplyDeleteSoooo Cute! I sewed some AG doll clothes back in the day - not my favorite thing to do and am not sorry that phase is over. ;)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! What pattern did you use? I love the boots too...they add just the right touch to the outfit! Visiting from Sew&Tell. Thanks for sharing! Happy Sunday! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the dress! I need to make our Kirsten her St. Lucia's day dress. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteI really wish that I could handsew--I have a beautiful Victorian doll that needs a new outfit (made from vintage fabric) but I just don;t think I can sew on a tiny scale. Her outfit is beautiful! Thanks for linking up. http://vintagepollyanna.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete