Wintergreen

Although it's hard to tell, this skirt is the prettiest dark green velvet. I found it in my scraps the other day and it was just enough to make a skirt for Julie. I also had some awesome ribbon that is embroidered with bright green and blue flowers for trim. I wish the black turtleneck didn't look so washed out next to the velvet, but it does. If I were really cool, I'd make a deeper, blacker shirt for Julie to wear with this skirt, but Julie is just a doll and there are other things that I want to sew for Christmas.

I just bought some plaid flannel for pajama pants for me, Cody, and Cameron. Abby is getting a white flannel nightgown. Once I have those made, it will be time to give the sewing machine a holiday break.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Julie likes to share her clothes come Christmas time;)

    ReplyDelete