More Plaid Flannel

I finished our Christmas Eve pajama pants! I've never made pajama pants before, but I think I'm on to something here. I took extra care to cut mine long enough. Cody always teases me about how all my pajama pants are floods, but not this year! And it's a good thing Cody is on the slim side, because I cut his pants a tad tight--I don't know why. I didn't follow the "measure twice, cut once" rule. The pants fit, they're just not as baggy as he likes. Oh well.

At least Cameron's little pants will not only fit well and match his dad's, but he will look pretty cute in them. All this busy sewing and thoughts of Christmas Eve have me pretty excited. Late last night I cut out (very carefully) Abby's nightgown. The white flannel is soft and fluffy and white as snow. She will look just like Clara from The Nutcracker.

So I'm off to put Cameron down for his morning nap so I can stash these pants away and start sewing again. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment