I kind of made them up as I went along, using the petal pattern from my Halloween posies. The pink one is a hair clip, and the other two are pins to either pin on a bag, a denim jacket, or the corner of the tablecloth you plan on tucking into your shirt for Thanksgiving dinner.
I can't decide if they're kind of cute or kind of hokey. You know when you get an idea in your head and it seems like a good one, but then when you actually make it, you can't help but wonder if it's stupid or not? That's kind of how I feel about these turkey posies. Oh well. At least they were fun to make.
If you too feel that Thanksgiving doesn't get the respect it deserves in the holiday season. you might appreciate this.
Well I hope I get a turkey posey! I always give Thanksgiving its due...how many people do you know that actually collect turkeys? I must add this to my collection!
ReplyDeleteNot hokey but real cute and fun!!! I want one!!! Please?! I will wear it and I will wear it ALL day on Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell of course you get one--I made them with you in mind :)
ReplyDeleteso, so cute! i'm going to go make one!:)
ReplyDeleteThose are so freakin' cute! You could put magnets on the back of them too!
ReplyDeleteVisiting you from Who's Got Talent!