
Every year my kids and I are invited to a Witch's Tea, hosted by Cody's aunt "Witch Nettie." Since there so many little girls who attend this party, I thought I'd use up some of my Halloween fat quarters and make posie barretts for all of them. They were so easy to make, I now need a bunch of little girls who need Christmas posies for their hair. Because now that my Halloween projects are over, it's time to start thinking about Christmas, isn't it?

The posie works equally well as a pin--I wore mine pinned to my cardigan. The pattern is published by
www.figtreequilts.com and is titled "Posie FTQ #711." I definitely think it's a pattern I'll use over and over.
After all, a girl can never have too many holiday-themed posie barretts.
No it is not time to think anout Christmas! What about the best holiday ever? THANKSGIVING!!! Why oh why do people insist on forgetting the best day of the year?
ReplyDeleteOh I'm sorry--do you want a Thanksgiving-themed posie barrett for your hair?
ReplyDeleteYes please. Maybe one can be cream corn themed :)
ReplyDeleteYou are totally getting a posie made out of corn fabric and you're wearing it while you eat Thanksgiving dinner.
ReplyDelete