I'm saving this ensemble though for a Christmas present for Abby. I'd love to have a few more outfits made by then, so Julie has more to wear than her bell bottoms. I'm thinking of a denim dress next trimmed with red rick rack to go with the red tights and brown boots I saw at the doll shop.
It's a good thing Abby doesn't read this blog.
*Update: I just went to the fabric store and saw that there are actual tools for turning out fabric and lining. Oh. I didn't know that, but I bought one.
So cute! I might have to look for that pattern although I'm a newbie at sewing and wonder if I could figure it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my AG headband tutorial!! I love this jumper!!! Now you need to make a matching headband with the leftover fabric:).
ReplyDeleteFlannery @ threesisterz.blogspot.com
This is adorable! I need to think about doing this for my girl's dolls! Thanks for linking up to Tell Me Tuesday at Vintage Pollyanna! http://vintagepollyanna.blogspot.com/2010/11/tell-me-tuesday-link-party-1.html
ReplyDelete