Miss Blossom Wears Pink and Dreams of Baking Cupcakes

This is the perfect apron for baking cupcakes. It's a birthday present for my dear friend Heather. I picked the color pink because I think it suits her so well--she is both sweet and pretty, and what is sweeter and prettier than pink? I love the color pink. It makes me happy. It reminds me of lipgloss, cupcakes, and frosting. When the fairies Flora and Merryweather in Disney's Sleeping Beauty, duel over whether Princess Aurora's dress should be pink or blue, I always root for Flora. And when I am picking out which color I should choose for something, I can always hear Flora's voice in my head yell "Pink!"

Pink also reminds me of Abby. The other day when I told her that I was going to make her a skirt out of the leftover fabric from my navy blue dress, she said, "Not a blue one, but a pink one please." I should have known.

What color makes you happy?

5 comments:

  1. Green makes me happy. It's the color of grass, trees in the summer, and other healthy living things. :) Green usually smells good and fresh, and the sight of it makes you want to get up and go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red. It's bright, vibrant, and powerful. Everything red catches my eye. Right now I'm wearing a shirt with red in it, and my red boots. I love my red boots. They make me feel swanky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kim! Green is clean and calming. It is my favorite base color and for some reason pops of color like orange appeal to me too. Maybe it's a citrus thing...orange, lemon, lime mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always root for Merryweather! The dress looks way better blue, just ask Cinderella!

    Red is the very best color in the world. Nothing can beat it.

    Mom, I love orange too, and green and yellow are happy colors. So is purple wich I think is underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't think a color makes me happy, but I wanted to comment on the picture of Cody and the moose.....hahahahahahhahahhahhahahahhahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete