Remember the time I bemoaned the fact that I had to personally model my aprons? I really wanted a dress form. Well . . . guess what Santa brought me? A dress form!
It was a big surprise. And yes, Santa smugly patted himself on the back for having delivered the best Christmas present of the day. And yes he holds it over my head whenever I'm being a tad disagreeable (which is rare, honest) by saying, "Remember that dress form you got for Christmas? Wow, that was sooo nice of Santa."
It was. On Christmas morning, I gleefully dressed the dress form in my Christmas apron and named it Miss Blossom. Because duckies, it was what I've always dreamed of doing. (To understand my obscure reference, you must read the awesome book I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. One of the "characters" is a dress form named Miss Blossom of course. Go read it.)
So no more awkward pics of me in my aprons. You will now get to enjoy getting to know Miss Blossom and I will enjoy feeling like a slightly more bonafide seamstress!
I hope Cody falls off his bike this morning.
ReplyDelete