It Takes All Of These Things

I'm ready to start sewing a new dress . . .

The Pattern:

The Notions:


The Fabric:

The Cameron:


All of these things must cooperate in order for me to sew a dress. The pattern will require a little tweaking. The notions will be easy to use. The fabric? Well I'm not afraid of knit any more.

It's the Cameron that worries me. It's just that every time I look at him, I have to pick him up and kiss him . . . which makes for slow sewing :)

5 comments:

  1. Kiss the Cam man for me! What a cutie! Surely that sweet little boy would NEVER be distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...'A' distraction...one of these days I will be able to type!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Ash... you are in trouble with that angel face of a boy you have there. Good luck with that one bud! He is so dang cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any kids. :( just the Alfie. Which is like living with the devil from Legend. The deep laugh and the sounds of his hooves walking on my cement floors keep me from getting my sewing done as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why am I not a distraction? Don't you want to kiss me all the time?

    ReplyDelete