Here's a picture of two stylish boppers wearing their bopper headbands. Isn't my little sister pretty? She is the shining star of Abby's life.Abby wants to be (and look) just like her. Just the other day Abby announced that since Kimi likes snakes and lizards, then she does too. I immediately said Oh no you don't--don't you dare-- don't you ever, ever, EVER pick up a snake or lizard just because Kim does.
Let's just stick to matching headbands right now. I'm good with that.
What's wrong with snakes and lizards? The Crocodile Hunter taught that we shouldn't fear them... Then again he died so... Never mind.
ReplyDeletep.s. I am wearing my bopper headband right now :)
Definately two of the prettiest silly bopper heads I've ever seen!
ReplyDeletewow I'm offended on every level. Kimi is the shining star of Abby's life? life is over as i know it. I am going to crack open a can of vienna sausages and flip on General Hospital to try and cope with that comment.
ReplyDeleteMaybe she loves me because I am simply the best? A possibility to consider.
ReplyDeleteHey girls! Lets not forget who the original "Blonde" is!
ReplyDeleteNo Kimi. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It is simply because you have blonde hair that you are Abby's favorite. You bopper.
ReplyDeleteMom.... you are in a league all your own... your the "Momma".
ReplyDelete