*You don't have to enter unless you are related to Abby. (Friends: you don't have to participate in this obnoxious adventure. If you want a bopperband that badly--ha, ha--just say so.)
*Your comment must not make fun of anyone (but yourself).
*You may have any color of hair to participate.
The winner (picked by me) will receive a beautiful, handmade bopperband! And one overnight sleepover with Abby that will involve taking her out to dinner, playing Candyland or Old Maid, and sharing your bed with her even though she snores . . . and doughnuts for breakfast.
So . . . who will the lucky winner be?





P.S. If you are not represented in the above silly photos and are related to Abby, you may still enter. Good luck!
Why Abby Loves Me
ReplyDeleteby Kim
Fellow sisters and other blog followers; it is of utmost importance that you recognize that Abby loves me for reasons far past my physical appearance (AKA blonde hair). For to her, I am not an aunt, but a sister. Together as sisters we have done many things, and we share many common interests. We have dressed up and have gone to various dance parties, worked on a ranch and have ridden the best horses,competed in many a horse show (usually Abby takes the first place ribbon), explored the natural world and have had to survive the roughest conditions, and most recently we have gone to college and have thrown good parties and haven't done much studying. This is a minuscule list of all the things Abby and I have accomplished as sisters, but it must do. It is only natural to have a bond with a sister that has traveled through the thick and thin of things with you... I understand that you are all jealous of Abby's favoritism, and it is fully understandable. It also describes why you all say it is because of my blonde hair, which shows your ignorance. Hopefully this clears things up, because frankly, my sisters, it is quite obvious that Abby loves me the most.
The End
Why Abby loves Me
ReplyDeleteBy Kristin Palmer
Let's be honest with ourselves, she doesn't. I will be the first to admit that our time together is... well, awkward. And when she greets me with excitement it is only because her mother told her to.
My fellow colleagues, it is with further ado to prove to you all that I am the one worthy of a "Bopperband" and prove that I too can be Abby's favorite. No, I do not have flowing, blonde locks of hair. Nor do I tempt Abby with Candy and sweets, or things that are expensive and pink. I am here to say that I too can take her to candy land and it would be her greatest adventure beyond her wildest dreams.
We shall ride to the forest of candy canes, we shall fight the dragon of veggies, swim through the river of chocolate, dive through the caves of doghnut holes, and we will win the love of Prince Tastesogoodalot!!!
This, this is why she should choose me because this is just the beginning.
The End
Why Abby Loves Me
ReplyDeleteBy Kelly Brown
Erin: "Abby, who is your favorite aunt?"
Abby: "You are!"
Kristin: "Who is your favorite aunt?"
Abby: "Sometimes you are"
Kimi: "Abby, I am your favorite Aunt, huh?"
Abby: (staring at Kimi's beauty) "You are, I want to be you!"
Kelly: "I am your favorite Aunt, right Abby?"
Abby: "Right!"
Why does Abby love me? Because I am one of her Aunts. Abby loves her Aunts and has told each one of us so. And why wouldn't she? She has the coolest, oddest, funniest, weirdest, and fairest Aunts of all.
I hope to win a bopper band because Kimi already has one and lives in Logan. Kristin wouldn't wear it and claims time spent with Abby is awkward. Erin is a pirate and she already has lots of sleepover's with Abby. As for me I would love to have a bopper band because that would be one more thing me and Abby would have in common.
Examples:
-we share an aunt and neice bond (not a sister bond)
- we have the same taste for our prince charming (if you remember she had a huge crush on "Davis")
-Dave and I use the term bopper all the time ever since she called me a silly bopper head years ago.
-Max teases her because he views her as a threat for my attention.
-we both have brown hair, brown is the new blonde.
-We don't spend alot of time together but when we do it is alot of fun. "Quality over Quantity"
Abby loves me because I am her only Aunt Kelly!
Besides, win or lose she can spend the night at my place and we will eat doughnuts until the break of dawn!
Abby loves me, and I love my Abby!
p.s. the pictures are great!!!! Ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay--you are all winners of course. Abby knows that she has the best aunts in the world. So if you really want a bopper band, let me know what color . . . um, I kind of have a few because I CAN"T STOP MAKING THEM!
ReplyDeleteWhoops......I missed the deadline. Probably because I decided to go on living my life.
ReplyDeleteDid I really give birth to these crazy boppers?
ReplyDeleteI want one!!! Colors: Red, black, or brown. thanks;) And yes Mom, just think: you are the one who started it all! Ha ha.
ReplyDelete