A Is For Angel


There are two kinds of people in this world when it comes to dressing up for Halloween: those who utterly despise wearing anything resembling a costume and those (like myself) who plan their costume in the summer and hope to wear it to at least several Halloween events including dressing up with the kids on Halloween night.

This year I decided to be an angel because it would be a relatively simple costume to put together. I already had the white blouse from a previous Juliet dress, and some really pretty, and quite celestial, silver trim to sew onto the bodice.

It turned out okay--but I must admit that since the dress is very, um, billowy and the wings and halo none too little, I feel slightly silly wearing it. But oh well. All I need is some glitter on my face and the effect will be perfect--I may even scare some people. But hey, it's Halloween. Boo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo jealous!! Wish I could sew costumes for all my kiddos. Halloween can get pretty expensive. Maybe I need to come spend some time with you to learn how??? How's the little guy and your precious girl??? Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your costume turned out great, as it does every year! You looked very angelic too. We had a good time tonight so thank you.

    ReplyDelete