I recently finished a custom order for my shop. It's a sweet pink calico dress and pair of bloomers inspired by a pink dress made and worn by Laura Ingalls in These Happy Golden Years. My customer had this dress in mind when she contacted me. Luckily I was able to find just the right fabric, which was half the fun of making this dress.
So this is just a reminder that I love to do custom work. If you have a certain idea for your doll, I would love to help you! You can convo me through my shop, or email me at sewedhermind@gmail.com.
And I think Charlotte makes a pretty cute Laura Ingalls--I may have to flip through the rest of the Little House books for some more ideas . . .
That's a pretty dress! I like the fabric. Charlotte does make a good Laura Ingalls!
ReplyDelete~Alisha L.