The dolls who live here all have costumes and are ready for Halloween! Some of them even decided to pose around the new doll table and show off all the party goodies . . .
Abby and I had way too much fun setting this up. I particularly love the cute food we ordered from pippaloo. We got three lollipops, three brownies, two cinnamon rolls, and some darling Halloween sugar cookies. It was my first purchase from pippaloo, and I have to say I may have a new addiction. Abby loves the mini set of Uno cards we found and loves to actually play Uno with the dolls. It takes a long time to play a round though. . .
Also, here is a snapshot of the darling witch who helped host a Witch's Tea we attended. Dolls and stuffed animals were invited of course:
So yes, we are ready for Halloween around here. We hope you and your dolls have a scary good time as well!
P.S. There are new discounts in my shop. New discounts on the same old stuff--ha, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment