I just finished these cute pillow covers for my sister. She brought me the fabric almost a month ago, but I was so busy sewing doll clothes, I didn't get around to them. So when I finally sat down and whipped them out in a half-hour, I felt guilty. Especially since my sister is CRAZY about Christmas and started decorating her house two weeks ago. Sorry, sister. Come and get your pillow covers--they are ready and cute!
Speaking of sisters, I have another sister who had a little boy in August. I'm working frantically on his Christmas stocking. I wanted to have it done by Thanksgiving, but I am only halfway finished with it. (see above reason.) I've made stockings from Bucilla felt stocking kits for both of my kids and my new nephew's big brother. My aunt did the same thing years ago for all of us cousins, and I wanted to keep the tradition alive. But man, these stockings take a long time. Hopefully my baby nephew will have his stocking by Christmas Eve . . .

Meanwhile, I have some new fabric intended for some new things in
my shop:

And look who I borrowed for some modeling:

The dolls don't really like it when Elizabeth comes to town because she gets all of the attention. Maybe I'll keep her hidden so Abby forgets that she's here . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment