My Etsy Shop Is Open!

Well, I finally did it. With doll clothes bursting out of every nook and cranny in my sewing room and the play room, I decided to channel my doll clothes obsession into an Etsy shop.

I'm really excited about it! When I told Abby that I was going to open an Etsy shop, she asked if she could work for me. I think she pictured a cute little doll shop like the one we love to visit, but all I could offer was a job picking threads up off the carpet in my sewing room. She declined.

But I have been busy at work (and play) and have some fun Kirsten-inspired things for sale. I hope to add clothes from other time periods soon. Here are some of my items:





You can check out my shop by clicking on the link in my sidebar, or you could just click on this:


We'll see how it goes, but I think it will be fun. If anything, it will at least give me some sort of excuse to manufacture so many doll-sized dresses!

1 comment: