Je ne parle pas français . . .

In spite of four years studying French in school, I sadly no longer speak it. Not that I really ever did, to be honest.  But that doesn't stop me from being a sometimes Francophile who reads French cookbooks and novels (in English of course!) I also try to perfect every now and then a batch of madeleine cookies so I can use my cool madeleine baking pan. Maybe someday I'll get to eat one of those cookies in France. Until then, I keep myself happy by buying fabric like this:


This new listing in my shop features the prettiest fleur de lis print. I almost made something for Caroline out of it (being that she's such an anti-British kind of doll) but decided it would actually be best for either Marie-Grace or Cecile. 



So there you have it--a dress with a French flair perfect for a spring picnic. Also, there are additional discounts in the shop . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment