It's a simple white Regency-styled dress made with Caroline in mind and since I have so much ribbon, I thought it could use a few different colored sashes. Although the blue is my favorite . . . It goes so well with those cute blue shoes that come with Caroline's birthday dress.
But like I said, Halloween is coming. And some of the dolls who live here will need some new costumes. Someone will definitely be Cleopatra (made in miniature after my daughter's costume) and someone might possibly be Goldilocks, if--and that's a big if--I'm on top of things and little boys around here take some good naps.
As for the shop, I'm hoping to add a Jack O'Lantern based on McKenna's costume from last year, another of my traditional witch costumes, and if the Halloween stars truly align, some sort of ghost bride or corpse's bride--I have an old (and really, really small--yikes!) wedding dress that I bought at a thrift store years ago. I think it needs to be cut up and transformed into something spooky . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment