So, I really was going to wear red lipstick and pearls for my apron's photographic debut, but . . . I didn't do my hair today, my kitchen is a mess, Cameron wants to be held (as you can see), and Abby was in a hurry to get back to cartoons after taking this picture. And I'll be honest--I feel stupid posing for a picture in a Christmas apron. But the apron turned out really cute and it gives me Christmas baking confidence. I just finished baking really good chocolate cookies that I will frost with peppermint frosting for tomorrow's cookie exchange, and I know that the reason they turned out so well is because I was wearing a cute Christmas apron . . .Also, this next photo has nothing to do with sewing or stitching, but it made me laugh today . It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "tiny tots, with their eyes all aglow . . ."


I want a Christmas apron, hmmmmm? Like you have anything else going on, just whip one up for me. Toodles!
ReplyDeleteI love the apron! Maybe someday when I don't have at least 5 other projects going on, I'll borrow that pattern and make myself one.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. You are inspiring me to sew more stuff!