People dancing.
People laughing.
A man selling ice cream . . ."
Oh boy, this Chicago song gets stuck in my mind all the time! Not because I'm a Chicago fan, but because this song plays on one of the mini records that comes with Julie's sound accessory set--my daughter's all-time favorite Julie item. And out of all the mini records that come with the set, my daughter plays this Chicago song over and over and over . . . So naturally when thinking about something Fourth-of-July-ish to put in my shop, I thought of this song--and sewing a few 1970's dresses seemed the obvious thing to do :)
So here they are--new listings in my shop:
For the brown dress I tried a new pattern--the awesome Flossie Potter "Halter Ego" pattern found at Pixie Faire. I love this pattern! I can't wait to make more. The second dress is another of my go-to dance dresses, but this time with a little belt variation. Both dresses come with a cheerful orange ribbon. I really love these two prints--a lot of orange going on, but perfect for a hot summer day in 1974!
No comments:
Post a Comment