Miss Molly

There's a new listing my shop:




Good golly it's Miss Molly! I've been wanting to make a version of Molly's school jumper and blouse from her "Pretty Clothes" patterns forever. So I finally did. And I borrowed my mom's Molly doll to model--she's pretty cute! This pattern was really fun--I love the pleats in the skirt.

Also, several older listings in my shop have reduced prices. And I'm offering FREE SHIPPING to my 100th customer just for fun! I recently noticed that my shop has made 99 sales--wow! So why not celebrate? Shipping will be refunded after the order is made.

I have a few more things on my cutting table--something for Josefina, maybe Kirsten, some 1970s fabrics, and one thing more for Caroline. Then I'm off to buy patterns and fabric for the rumored upcoming 1950s Americal Girl. Oh my gosh, sewing 1950s--style dresses and clothes? Yes, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment