A New Regency Dress

There's a new Regency-style dress listed in my shop:



I originally bought this fabric with the intention to make another Bunnybear 1850s Signature Dress. I made one awhile ago for Kirsten, but didn't love the waistline. So after cutting it all out, I realized I had enough fabric for another dress--and I thought the color would be really pretty on Caroline.

Sometimes I make something and like it so much that just for a few seconds, I hope it doesn't sell. Maybe I jinx it when I do that, but sometimes I'm just so pleased with the outcome that I feel selfish and want to keep it! And this is just the kind of doll dress that I like--simple, understated, and true to the time period it represents.

But alas, it is listed in my shop and I truly hope someone wants it. Now I'll just have to get to it and make that dress again for Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment