They say Facebook is where it's at, so I recently made a page for my Etsy shop. I'm going to use it for updates and sneak peeks about upcoming listings. I'm pretty excited about it. In fact, if you are too (and why wouldn't you be of course?) click on the Sewed Her Mind Facebook link on my sidebar. After that, feel free to "Like" my new page (because of course you like it, right?) If the page gets 100 Likes, I'll do a first ever Sewed Her Mind giveaway on this blog--a completely free and fun new outfit for your American Girl doll. And I'm open to suggestions about what kind of outfit that should be . . .
As for other exciting news, I'll soon be listing six cheerful feedsack dresses. Here's cute Charlotte wearing one:
So if your doll is in the market for some Depression-era duds, check my Etsy shop next week!
I also have fabric ready to roll for some summer-time dresses for Kirsten, some more Spencer jacket/dress combos, and some pretty and simple calico gowns perfect for 1812. I can't wait for Caroline's debut, but before then another doll may come here to earn her keep as a model. I never thought I would buy her, but I just might need her to advertise some pretty things I have in mind, so stay tuned!
And lastly, does anyone like girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes? I do and so I'm going to offer a limited edition series of white dresses with blue sashes coming soon. But which doll to start with? Hmmmm . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment