Here are some pictures of the new items in my shop:




Now that I've "released collections" for both Kirsten and Josefina, I think I will add things to my shop one at a time now. I've got some silk waiting to be cut, the cutest (and funniest) Valentine's fabric for kitty lovers all ready to go, and an Italian Renaissance gown that is halfway done. Perfect for the doll who was just cast as Juliet in her school play . . .




Now that I've "released collections" for both Kirsten and Josefina, I think I will add things to my shop one at a time now. I've got some silk waiting to be cut, the cutest (and funniest) Valentine's fabric for kitty lovers all ready to go, and an Italian Renaissance gown that is halfway done. Perfect for the doll who was just cast as Juliet in her school play . . .
Until then, it's a "Happy Josefina January!" around here:)
No comments:
Post a Comment