Here is Julie wearing an embroidered camisa, skirt, and rebozo. This outfit was custom ordered for a Josefina doll.

I should have had my Josefina model these clothes, but she is too elaborately dressed right now, whereas Julie was just sitting around in her pajamas.

The camisa is my own pattern and it's hand-embroidered. The skirt and rebozo are from
Josefina's Pretty Clothes.

P.S. I am not a great photographer. I don't have an awesome camera and my house has really poor lighting. Oh well . . . at least I can embroider doll clothes.
You've done a lovely job. I especially like your use of varigated greens. It's a bit disconcerting at first seeing Julie dressed as Josefina. I thought she was a blond Josefina and started thinking of scenarios.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you found your niche in doll clothes. So fun! How old was Abby when she got her first American Girl Doll? Katelyn plays with her aunt's at her house, but I'm not sure she's old enough.
ReplyDeleteTara
Abby got her first doll on her 7th birthday--just the right age, I think:)
ReplyDelete