Better Than Disneyland (and probably just as expensive)

Last month Cody and I went to Denver. And we visited a pretty fun store.

Okay, Cody may not have thought it was that fun, but I was having fun . . . shopping, that is. Yep, I got a few things here and there. Someone like me could go crazy in a store like this:

There was so much to look at. But I really wished I had Abby with me. She would have just loved seeing this:

Cody and I also thought it was funny how the little girls shopping in the store were practically googly-eyed over the doll displays. We overheard several little girls gasp out loud and say things like, "Oh here's Molly in her pajamas!" or "Don't worry, Rebecca is new and she'll be on the market for a long time." It was so cute.

Speaking of doll displays, I happened to really like this one:

One of those pretty dolls may have found her way into that shopping bag over my shoulder:

Okay, okay it's true. I got a Josefina doll and she's already a big hit around here. I've made a few things for her that I'll show soon. She needs some clothes because I only bought her one outfit at the store. To be honest, someone like me can't go too crazy in a store like this.

But it was fun! Abby's coming with me next time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment